What To Pack – What You Need to Bring on the Day:
What to Pack? Hurray! Your Lovely Dog Is Coming To Holiday With Us! This is What you Need to Bring:
Thank you so much for choosing to board with Booker Pet Care – we will take great care of your special little friend(s)! In advance of your pet staying with us, just a few points to note (refer: Terms and Conditions: www.BookerPetCare.co.uk):
What To Pack On the Day:
Please bring with you the following:
- Dog information sheet – or updated details in the event of changes;
- Up to date vaccination record – crucial without this, unfortunately, your pet can’t stay with us;
- Food bowl;
- Bed (if required – particularly in the case of an anxious little soul) but we have plenty!
- Dog Crate if this is your dog’s usual routine;
- Toy(s) (if required, but again we have plenty);
- Collar, harness, lead, coat (if they have one for rainy weather – personal choice);
- Medication and completed medical form;
- Any grooming equipment you would like us to use for your dog(s) along with details of what you would like us to do;
- A healthy doggy!
- A 25% deposit is required to secure any boarding booking with us. The final 75% is payable within 5 working days of your return.
In the event of a cancellation of any of the booking, the boarding fee will be payable as follows, dependent upon when we are notified:-
- more than 4 weeks before commencement of boarding – no charge
- between 2 and 4 weeks before commencement of boarding – 50% payable
- Less than 2 weeks before commencement of boarding – 100% payable
- All vaccinations are to be fully completed at least 4 weeks prior to your dog(s) coming to stay with us. Any deviation from this will prevent us from being able to board your dog.
- A Titre Test Certificate is perfectly acceptable too!
- Kennel Cough vaccine is NOT required for your dog to board with us.
- I need to copy the original vaccination certificate/Titre Test Certificate before boarding.
- If your dog requires medication during their holiday with us, please discuss this with us in advance of the boarding commencing. A completed medication form will be required.
- On the day of arrival, please ensure you arrive at the agreed time – if you’re early, we may be out on a dog walk, or still getting ready to receive you. If you’re late, we’ll be anxiously waiting for the fun to start! Please keep in touch in the event of delay so we know what’s happening.
- Please confirm details of the approximate time you expect to collect your dog at the end of their boarding holiday. We are flexible in the event of delay – traffic problems or delayed flights etc – please keep us informed of any changes as soon as possible.
- I am able to collect and/or return your furry friend to you if you would like, as I am insured as a Pet Taxi and have the necessary secure cage in my car. Charges are dependent upon mileage with a minimum £10.00 charge:
- The first 5 miles charged at £10.00, then £0.80 per mile. calculated to include total mileage from my home and return.
Bank Holidays and Special Days:
These are charged at double the boarding fee to take account of the status of the day. These dates include Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Year’s Eve, New Year’s Day, Good Friday, Easter Sunday, Easter Monday and all other Bank Holidays. I am always embarrassed to remind clients about these charges, but this is in keeping with the industry norm.
Drop off and Collection:
When leaving your dog with us, we like to keep the drop-off as brief as possible to ensure pup can begin their holiday on a positive, up-beat and happy note.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate in contacting us. It will be our pleasure to help.
See you soon!
Lynn, Jezz Georgie, Maverick and Cookie